How do I make a siggy with the Coach letter charms?

I've always wanted to know too.

i tried to copy & paste but it didn't work, some of the letters were bigger than the others. I even resized them all to be the same height & nope still no luck.

I made one about a million years ago (2006) using Word by copying the charm photos and pasting them in to a word doc then saving it as a picture and then cropping the picture.

Okay, I'll give you all my little method!

I have SnagIt, which you can download for free for 30 days.

I use SnagIt to basically cut the letter from the Coach page, then save them, and paste them into a Word doc. Then, I use snag it again, on the word doc, and Wha'La you have your siggy pics!

They are super easy to do, and if anyone wants me to whip one out for them, PM me your name, and email address & I'll send it to you. It's kinda fun seeing all of us with our charm sig pics!

Okay, I'll give you all my little method!

I have SnagIt, which you can download for free for 30 days.

I use SnagIt to basically cut the letter from the Coach page, then save them, and paste them into a Word doc. Then, I use snag it again, on the word doc, and Wha'La you have your siggy pics!

They are super easy to do, and if anyone wants me to whip one out for them, PM me your name, and email address & I'll send it to you. It's kinda fun seeing all of us with our charm sig pics!

I'm going to PM you now. Thanks so much! :flowers: