How do I make a siggy with the Coach letter charms?

If you were a true fan you'd buy them and photograph them yourself. Tsk tsk.

For me that'd be ONLY $30*9 = $270 for the new silver colored ones.. (and only one repeat letter)

If you were a true fan you'd buy them and photograph them yourself. Tsk tsk.

For me that'd be ONLY $30*9 = $270 for the new silver colored ones.. (and only one repeat letter)

LOL. Yeah, I'm cheap like that! My full name is Jennifer, and my last name & middle name are LONGER that my first so, let's see there are 29 characters in my name... you do the math!

I need help.

I saved the document but I can't find it to upload it to photobucket. Do I have to do something special after I dowload it? I'm sorry I'm ignorant about this stuff. :shame:

By the way, THANK you Jennifer!!! :tup:

I need help.

I saved the document but I can't find it to upload it to photobucket. Do I have to do something special after I dowload it? I'm sorry I'm ignorant about this stuff. :shame:

By the way, THANK you Jennifer!!! :tup:

If you just save the file on your computer, you do not need to upload it to photobucket. If you go the edit signature page, you can upload it directly to your signature and be sure to check "insert signature picture" after you upload the file. HTH!

Btw, Thank you again for the cute siggie, Mrs. W.!!

Last edited:
Mrs. Weidner,
You are so awesome!! Thank you for taking the time out of your evenings at home to make these signatures for us. You deserve the TPF'er of the year award! :queen:

Deb