How Do I Love Tano? Let me $ the Ways!

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
While I (im)patiently await the arrival of my Self Service bag I went and laid hands upon the new Coach Zoe bags. Very nice...high quality...super pretty bags.

Then I did the math:

Tano Self Service; all leather; 12"x13"x2-1/2", $249
Coach Sig Zoe; signature cloth; 13"x10-1/2"x3-1/2", $348

There's $99 reasons for me to count how much I loooooooooooooooooooooove TANO!

Voodoo, I am so glad that you did the math and did not buy that Coach bag. The Tano Self Service in grape will be the bomb. I have not been too impressed with anything done by Coach lately. Tano Designs are more
on trend and cutting edge in my opinion. I can't wait to see all the velvet leather bags coming in September. I am thinking of a Baroque Beauty or Tribal Master as my next bag.

Voodoo, I am so glad that you did the math and did not buy that Coach bag. The Tano Self Service in grape will be the bomb. I have not been too impressed with anything done by Coach lately. Tano Designs are more
on trend and cutting edge in my opinion. I can't wait to see all the velvet leather bags coming in September. I am thinking of a Baroque Beauty or Tribal Master as my next bag.

Liz, I love those two bags too!

I really have lost my interest in Coach for some time now. Plus, they keep increasing prices drastically. To me, there's nothing special about their bags but if their prices were lower I may buy one every now and then but I'd rather buy Tano now. Plus you don't see too many Tano's so the bags are more unique that way! I'd hate it if everyone caught on to Tano and then every other person would have one....it's like our best kept secret in a way, right??

I really have lost my interest in Coach for some time now. Plus, they keep increasing prices drastically. To me, there's nothing special about their bags but if their prices were lower I may buy one every now and then but I'd rather buy Tano now. Plus you don't see too many Tano's so the bags are more unique that way! I'd hate it if everyone caught on to Tano and then every other person would have one....it's like our best kept secret in a way, right??

I concur on everything you just said here. I am so liking my Tano's right now and the prices can't be beat. I can have three or four Tano's for one Coach bag. I feel that Coach just keeps tweaking old designs but don't come up with anything new and fresh. Tano is our best kept secret and let's hope it stays that way.

I like that kinda math. Last week when I was taking pics of my Tano's (I had been carrying my RM Jade Nikki) I realized I could have THREE Boogies for one Nikki!! :wtf:

Oh yeah! I ordered a tribal master and CANNOT wait until it arrives. I actually messaged MHB inquiring how much longer I have to wait. Yeah, and I'm so not feeling the love anymore for Coach whom I just used to love.

Agreed @ Voodoo and you didn't even enhance the point that you're comparing a signature CANVAS bag to a LEATHER gorgeous tano! I am a Coachie for sure but I haven't bought bags for a while... I can't afford it!!!

The suede and leather zoes are $398 and patent is $428!!! You have more than 99 reasons to prefer Tano with those prices!!!! And the zoe that caught my eye is $1000!!!!!!!!!! RIDICULOUS!

I adore some of the new Coach stuff (that shoulder tote in that beautiful gray color) but it's $698! I simply cannot spend that kind of money on a purse (though I would if I was rich lol!) as a student and am so disappointed with the rising prices of Coach. Go Tano Go! I love you Tano and am thankful that you love me back!

Agreed @ Voodoo and you didn't even enhance the point that you're comparing a signature CANVAS bag to a LEATHER gorgeous tano! I am a Coachie for sure but I haven't bought bags for a while... I can't afford it!!!

The suede and leather zoes are $398 and patent is $428!!! You have more than 99 reasons to prefer Tano with those prices!!!! And the zoe that caught my eye is $1000!!!!!!!!!! RIDICULOUS!

I adore some of the new Coach stuff (that shoulder tote in that beautiful gray color) but it's $698! I simply cannot spend that kind of money on a purse (though I would if I was rich lol!) as a student and am so disappointed with the rising prices of Coach. Go Tano Go! I love you Tano and am thankful that you love me back!

Crazy Coach prices!! In the past, the only Coach I gravitated towards cost $700 and up and I refuse to pay that much for a Coach. Besides, I cannot take the plunge with mid-priced bags because I always think for a few hundred more I can buy LV, or MJ, etc. (crazy) but I am one extreme or the other, there's no in-between for me. :nuts::rolleyes: And right now, thankfully for my wallet, I'm loving my Tano!! :wlae:

*I do feel rather foolish sometimes when I think about how much I've spent on some of my bags-ugh! :wtf::wacko:

Last edited:
I live within ten minutes of a Coach outlet so that's all I see anywhere anymore. Mostly on high school girls' arms! I have never paid more than $130 for a Coach bag, so to me they're just not all that special. I ADORE my Tanos, and the price point makes them that much BETTER! And nobody I know has them, so I get nothing but compliments everywhere I go. Go Tano!

I agree. PLUS Tano hasn't truly been knocked off so if you see a Tano bag, you are pretty much guaranteed it is authentic! I have seen so many knock-offs of the Coach Carly that it kinda turns me off and makes me not want to carry my red one. Not to trash Coach, I think they make very good quality bags but I just am in a Tano phase right now!

Last edited: