How do i list more than 4 Photos on Bonanzle

kamania

Apr 27, 2008
I tired to enter the link in their HTML Editior but it doesn't work. It only shows the link rather than a photo in the preview. Do i need to update the booth to make it work? or i miss any parts of it?

Cheers;)

^ in reference to that is it okay to place links to web pages?

i am thinking that cos i have seen sellers set up photobucket/flickr accounts..personally i prefer flickr's interface better..and you can create sets in flickr so you have one set of bag a, and one set of bag b, etc etc

so if you link your flickr account (free as long as photos are 200 or less) to your bonz page..you can show one pic..but the rest be in your flickr which can have high resolution pics (better for selling--getting the buyer to be confident)

pictures on bonz when i try to enlarge it is not so big or clear as i'd like..

There is an option to add more than 4 and have bonz host it... i did it quite by accident the other day. let me check it out.

ok.... when listing, on the bottom of the listing box it says go to full page edit. from there, it should allow you load more than 4 pics... i think up 7 pics total?

If you go to the description editor and click the little "image" button at the top, it opens and you can link direct images from your Photobucket account. That's what I do!

^ I didn't know that!

Here's some steps:

1. Click on the link below the quick edit screen:
attachment.php

2. Will take you to full page edit mode where there are two areas to add additional pics:

attachment.php

3. If you click on the small landscape box(rightside of the above photo, see red circle), it will take you to an additional box where you add the link to a pic if it's already uploaded onto another website(photobucket, webshots, tinypic, etc):

attachment.php

Save when finished.

^ I didn't know that!

Here's some steps:

1. Click on the link below the quick edit screen:
attachment.php

2. Will take you to full page edit mode where there are two areas to add additional pics:

attachment.php

3. If you click on the small landscape box(rightside of the above photo, see red circle), it will take you to an additional box where you add the link to a pic if it's already uploaded onto another website(photobucket, webshots, tinypic, etc):

attachment.php

Save when finished.

Thithi,

Thank you very much for your step by step instruction.. i finally can get the photo uploaded..

Cheers :yahoo: