How do I link Google checkout to my ebay account

abbygirl

O.G.
Oct 22, 2006
I would like to start using Googlecheck out and offer it to my customers rather than paypal.

I dont know how to do that.

Also, has anyone had any problems with it?

I have signed up with google, I just dont know how to apply it to my selling.

Thank you for any help.

well i'm no expert but according to what i've heard, Google checkout is not secure and it won't protect sellers so as much as we all hate paypal, it looks like it's a better and safer option than google checkout right now. good luck :smile:

just like when you try putting western union as payment, they will not let you list your stuff. and also w google check out. dont try, they will red flag ur account

I just read an article about Google and ebay being at odds with each other. This seemed to be a really big deal because Ebay wants nothing to do with them.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/06/13/ebay-stares-down-google-and-wins/

theres the link if anyone wants to read it. It's old. So am I. I guess that's why I never knew this.

I Have Google checkout and it is very safe for seller because they have a very strict verification process for credit cards to make sure it is not stolen.

When you sell on Ebay you have the option to select visa, mastercard as payment. In the listing just say you accept credit cards and that the invoice will be sent when auction closes.

Then go to the tools sections in your google account and sent an invoice to your buyer. Once the paymetn is received and charged it will be deposited in your bank account in around 3-7 days (Try to set the charges automatically, so once the card is approved google will charge the buyer in the moment) rather than you veriying the order before charging it.

Good Luck! And any questions pm me.

I JUST WENT INTO MY LISTINGS AND TOOK OFF PAYPAL AND ADDED V/MC. SO ONCE I SELL AN ITEM, I CAN LOG ONTO GOOGLE WITH MY ACCOUNT AND SEND AN INVOICE THAT WAY?

I NEED TO VERIFY IT WORKS.

IF I PUT SOMETHING UP CAN SOMEONE IT THE BUY IT NOW AND i WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE TO SEE IF IT WORKS?

I CAN MAKE IT A BRIGHTON BRACELET, OR JUST $1 ITEM.

LET ME KNOW. THANKS

I Have Google checkout and it is very safe for seller because they have a very strict verification process for credit cards to make sure it is not stolen.

When you sell on Ebay you have the option to select visa, mastercard as payment. In the listing just say you accept credit cards and that the invoice will be sent when auction closes.

Then go to the tools sections in your google account and sent an invoice to your buyer. Once the paymetn is received and charged it will be deposited in your bank account in around 3-7 days (Try to set the charges automatically, so once the card is approved google will charge the buyer in the moment) rather than you veriying the order before charging it.

Good Luck! And any questions pm me.

:tup::tup: Such a great idea! :tup::tup:

All you need is the buyer's email (wich you receive in the selling notice from ebay) Also when you start accepting paymetns Google may verify your information so be ready to email them proof of address, ID, etc. The process takes less than a day but is worth it. You can do the test if you want to feel more secure.