How do I know if is real or not??

I want to buy my first Balenciaga bag but I don't know much of them except that I must have one LOL so I will like to know if you girls can give me some tips, I live in Costa Rica so I have to buy it online I guess from ebay or if you can point me to another site that sales originals would be great.

thanks!!

I want to buy my first Balenciaga bag but I don't know much of them except that I must have one LOL so I will like to know if you girls can give me some tips, I live in Costa Rica so I have to buy it online I guess from ebay or if you can point me to another site that sales originals would be great.

thanks!!

www.aloharags.com is an authorized seller, email them and they'll send you a pdf file of their available stuff. not all the new 07 stuff will be in just yet though over there. good luck!

LOL Yes it's me!!! I decided I have to catch up with everybody here so I will buy and buy and buy more bags... or just the bbag and dream about the others !!!

If any one can give me tips now I know one thing for sure, the color I want is turquoise or some kind of bright celest...