how do i keep the MAM from slouching...

monkeedmafia

post-holiday diet!!
Nov 10, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
hi gals,

i own 2 MAM bags and ive been having problem with it slouching too much. i dont carry much in my bags, usually just my phone, wallet, keys, and compact powder

i love the shape of the MAM, and id like it to hold its shape while i use it.

anyone have any suggestions? would a purse organizer work?

any input would be much appreciated.. TIA gals :flowers:

beano

Dec 16, 2007
DC
i love the slouch! not sure what you can do while you're using it-- a purse organizer should keep it somewhat upright/non-slouch. but when i'm not using my MAMs (i.e., while they're sleeping in the closet :smile:), i keep them stuffed with old towels. it kinda helps keep the boxy shape.

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
You can fold up a towel or something and then just put your few items on top of the towel.. or use an organizer but I'm not sure how much that will help. I carry so much around that my bag only slouch a little.

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hmm, which color do you have? I notice my jade mam slouches a lot (but I love that) whereas my hazelnut didn't anywhere near as much.

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
I received a wonderful purse organizer from my RAOK buddy and it works wonders in my slouchy bags. None of my RM bags are particularly slouchy but it holds up my giant hardware Balenciaga bags with no problem.

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Wild Wonderful West Virginia
Me too! I am in the minority I know but I like a satchel to keep it's shape. I have a Evergreen MAM and I think because of it's glazed leather it is a little stiffer but even then it slouches. I would think a pursekit would only keep the bottom from folding but the top would still smush. It's something I just choose to accept because I like the bag so much.