How do i get my makeup to look like Jessica Alba's?

Belini

Jan 26, 2007
I LOVE her makeup here ( there are plenty more in the celebrity thread - Jessica Alba - “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer” Premiere), any ideas on how i could get it like that? Does anyone know what makeup brand she uses?

Thanks!!

:yes:

Attachments

• th_95558_AlbaSilverSurferLondon025_122_512lo.jpg
    th_95558_AlbaSilverSurferLondon025_122_512lo.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 459
  • th_95518_AlbaSilverSurferLondon023_122_964lo.jpg
    th_95518_AlbaSilverSurferLondon023_122_964lo.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 468
Her makeup does look great....Unfortunately I really don't think that is why she looks so great. She is just naturally gorgeous. I have seen pics with her wearing NO makeup and she is beautiful and flawless.

Hi, Jessica Alba uses Laura Mercier or Stila illuminating foundation and a Laura Mercier concealer, she usually applies neutral eye colours such as shimmery golds/bronzes and earthy shades and she uses a black kohl eyeliner on her upper eye lids making the line thicker on the outside of the eyes and she sometimes flicks it at the ends, her lips are always neutral, apply a creamy nude shade thats slightly pink and she uses a dusky, shimmery pink blusher - bourjois do one thats pretty close. Hope this helps! x

For those of you out there (like me) that cant afford Laura Mercier then a close foundation would be Loreal Infaliible and then just dust some highlighter on your cheek bones and brow bone to give a nice glowing, sexy finish

Dead easy get a gold shimmery eyeshadow the liquid chanel one's have a similar tone apply to the lid and brow bone take it right down to the corner of the eye and around the lower lashes keep very close to the lash line you may need a thin brush to this (i use a cottonwool stick (que tip) )
add false eyelashes put on lots of black mascara and black eyeliner to the top lid and the outer edge of the lower lid extend the line a little (not an amy whinehouse extension)

But to be honest I think that look or maybe it's the colours make her look tired