also im fair if it helps with brown eyes
i really like her lipstick and liner

Attachments

• makeup9.jpg
    makeup9.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 213
hmm here's what i'm seeing ..

eyebrows: drawn on with light/medium brown pencil

eyeshadow: on her entire lid and in her crease it looks like all the same color .. looks kinda like a silvery pinkish pearly color .. the highlighter color right below the eye brow looks like an opal. white .. also right in the corner of the eye put a little of the highlight color, it'll make your eyes look bigger

eyeliner: line the inner rims of your eye (upper and lower) .. then line the upper lash line a little fuller

mascara: heavier on top, then bottom

lips: looks like a nude color lip liner and light pink lip gloss

.. putting my makeup artist skills to use! haha! hope i helped!

She's using a shimmery silver eyeshadow ( it could be cream shadow) and a little greyish/black shadow for the outside corners.

ANd her lips...also shimmery gloss w/ some lip liner.

Basically, she's SHIMMERY!

Basically, she's SHIMMERY![/quote]

She is indeed!! A very personal opinion here: try going for a more subtle lip-liner. Something that matches your natural colour better.. I just think darker liner with pale lippy looks a tad strange. Please don't be offended, I don't mean any harm!

ITA about the lipliner, missmustard.

To OP - when choosing a lip liner, try to choose one that matches the natural shade of your lips. I've seen many young girls who do the dark lipliner/light gloss thing and it doesn't look all that great IRL.

ITA about the lipliner, missmustard.

To OP - when choosing a lip liner, try to choose one that matches the natural shade of your lips. I've seen many young girls who do the dark lipliner/light gloss thing and it doesn't look all that great IRL.

Perhaps that was for a photoshoot? That dark lipliner, light lipstick is horrible. I have seen girls use black liner!! Horrible. Less is more.