how do I get back on track?

1. hey guys...i was doing really good with my diet up until a couple days ago and ive beenn off of it since then...i just cant keep myself disciplined/focused.....any tips or helpful ideas?

2. I have the same problem! I was good for a while and then I just fell off the wagon. I think if you can identify what makes you "fall off" then you are heading in the right direction. For me, its usually stress, like when I have problems in my relationship with my boyfriend. Or sometimes it's just not enough distractions. My tip: just keep at it and never give up!

3. Forget about what u did, and move on. Tomorrow is another day.

4. I agree.. move on try to just say ok monday thats it back to the diet! Its ok to go off track once in a while, your body needs it and well you deserve it :P

5. i find that you have to be in the right state of mind to lose weight - if you've been under stress lately, deal with that, get right in your head, and then start back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice