How do I find style names & age?

wewsrw

Sep 6, 2008
Hi, I am new here and feel a little dumb right now

My neighbor would like to sell some of her Coach bags. My question is, how do I find out the name and styles they are and maybe what the original prices were.. I do have the numbers from the inside and did try the drilldown feature. A few of them did turn up but they do not have names on it. I think some of these are quite a bit older. For example...these didn't turn up...A4B-4927 & J6D-9995. I don't think they are fakes because she has had them quite a while and she purchased them from reputable stores.

Thanks for your help.

Susan

Hi, I am new here and feel a little dumb right now

My neighbor would like to sell some of her Coach bags. My question is, how do I find out the name and styles they are and maybe what the original prices were.. I do have the numbers from the inside and did try the drilldown feature. A few of them did turn up but they do not have names on it. I think some of these are quite a bit older. For example...these didn't turn up...A4B-4927 & J6D-9995. I don't think they are fakes because she has had them quite a while and she purchased them from reputable stores.

Thanks for your help.

Susan
Another newbie here, what is the drilldown feature ?