How do I escalate it to a Paypal claim?

Nov 20, 2007
I bought items over a month ago but within the 45 day limit, and have not received them. I just opened a Paypal dispute. It says I can resolve the dispute with the seller until a certain date, by which the dispute would automatically close.

I would like to escalate it to a claim rather than try resolving with the seller which I already have done in private emails outside Paypal. I'm sick and tired of waiting, seller has not responded to my countless questions on shipping date, seemed to be evasive. How do I do it today? Or is there a time frame to wait to get a claim started? I can't get my bank to do a chargeback because I have already exceeded their 30 day limit.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your credit card and the time limit. I hope PayPal comes through for you.

In your PayPal dispute resolution center is where the escalation would take place.

Paypal is faithful to ebay and vice versa. They're a marriage made in heaven, consummated in hell.

Update: Paypal is giving seller 1 week to respond, if time lapses, Paypal will rule the dispute in my favor. So it says on the website. I don't know how firmly Paypal will adhere to it or do I have to keep chasing Paypal for outcome? Keeping my fingers crossed that seller isn't a sadistic loon that keeps me waiting all week only to respond at the last minute! :cursing: