how do i clean the coach jewelry?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have noticed that a couple of my coach earrings and bracelets are not as shinny as they use to be what can i use to clean them?

2. If they are sterling silver the outlets normally have silver cleaning cloths (which somehow I managed to get one of!!) that they could use on your item for you.

3. Use a silver polishing cloth...you can get them from any jewelers for the silver(even Walmart sells them, and regular polishing cloths too). For all the costume jewelry I'd just use a soft cloth.
    There's not much you can do if the gold/silver tone is fading on your costume pieces though. I'm not sure if you could send them in to be re-finished, I doubt it, but there's no harm phoning Coach to ask.

4. If it is gold plated, be careful with your dips and polishes...you may wear off the plating.