How do I authenticate a bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed52994

Aug 19, 2009
Hi, I just joined TPF. I got a message that my account does not have Private Messaging, Avatars and Signatures enabled. What does this mean? How can I get a bag authenticated? The auction is ending in 7 days. Please help.

I'm new, too, and have handbags that need authentication. I'm wondering if I have to read all the replies and examine the photos in each thread. I think it would be easier to find the stores here in Beverly Hills and have them check for authentication, then read all these replies pertaining to each handbag.

Last edited:
I'm new, too, and have handbags that need authentication. I'm wondering if I have to read all the replies and examine the photos in each thread. I think it would be easier to find the stores here in Beverly Hills and have them check for authentication, then read all these replies pertaining to each handbag.

Your best bet is to post photographs of YOUR handbag for authentication.
Please see above in the blue bar where it says AUTHENTICATE THIS threads... and find the thread for your brand of bag.

You are certainly welcome to try the stores in your area, although most designers do not allow their in-store employees to authenticate handbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.