How do Emphasize Your Best Feature ?

1. How do you emphasize your best feature/features? What do you use ?

What do you wear ?

2. i always wear lipgloss. always. :smile:

3. my best feature is my hair, and i'm very careful with how i treat it. no blow drying, no flat ironing, nothing damaging. i use pureology shampoo and conditioner, which is all-natural, and i finish with a little bit of frederic fekkai product and let it air dry. it's working out so far, i get the occassional compliment :-P. a customer at work asked me if it was fake one time, which i'll go ahead and assume meant good things...

4. I would have to HAVE a best feature first!

:lol:

5. ^haha!me too!
    my best feature are my dark green eyes!
    i always wear mascara, kajal and a dark brown or black eyeshadow!plus, i take good care of my eyebrows!:biggrin:

6. My best feature are my eyes too! I always curl my eyelashes. Always!

7. I have large eyes with very long eyelashes. I always always wear mascara and my brows are always done. Not to brag but I also have very straight, white teeth. I get them whitened.

8. It's gotta be that great grin!! I love your avatar, it makes me happy everytime I see it:lol:

9. Skin and eyes, I wear face oil to keep a healthy shine and I'm never without mascara!!

10. I like my eyes.

I have a few options. Sometimes I wear a shimmery bronze to make the blue-green color stand out more, but I usually wear really bright colors to make them stand out and "pop"

I wear: purple, hot pink, electric blue, green, etc-- haha and I always line all the way around with black eye-liner-- and usually cat-eye it. :-P

I :heart: it.

11. Eyeliner and mascara... without it my eyes look so small...

12. My eyes are my best feature so to make the focus on my eyes I have my eyebrows & eyelashes tinted (as they are very fair) and I always wear eyeliner and mascara. My eyes are green so I use a violet eyeliner (sounds weird) and a black mascara.

13. That sounds interesting. :heart:

14. I know violet eyeliner and black masacara sounds weird but the violet almost looks brown - (its Clarins 04 colour) and it really makes the green of my eyes stand out.

15. I always use slightly shimmery blush/bronzer to highlight my cheekbones... my current favorite is Cargo bronzer in medium and in dark. They're wonderful :amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice