How do Bbag lovers afford their habit?

How do you afford your Bbags?

• I'm quite wealthy. I don't even have to think about it.

• I'm comfortable, and responsible with my finances. I can afford a splurge now & again.

• I save, save, save.

• Are you kidding, I'm up to my eyeballs in credit card debt.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually I´m just redefining my Bal collection to the ones I love the most so... I´m always selling and buying, that is what I really find exciting, searching and finding...what makes my adrenaline rainsing to the top!!:P ;)

Actually I´m just redefining my Bal collection to the ones I love the most so... I´m always selling and buying, that is what I really find exciting, searching and finding...what makes my adrenaline rainsing to the top!!:P ;)
ITA:woohoo:..EVEN IF SELLING IN This PERIOD is so difficult...i am trying to don't buy in a complusive way:P

You know after thinking about this I find it rather rude to ask how someone affords a Balenciaga! It is no ones business but mine! It is like asking how do you afford to drive that luxury car or live in that big house on the lake!

You know after thinking about this I find it rather rude to ask how someone affords a Balenciaga! It is no ones business but mine! It is like asking how do you afford to drive that luxury car or live in that big house on the lake!

I understand that. That's why I set it up as an anonymous poll. I was just curious about the general Bbag population and don't want to know who is who. And of course, no one has to comment or answer the poll. (And everyone is basically anonymous on the internet anyway behind the screen names. I would never ask anyone this IRL)

Last edited:
I understand that. That's why I set it up as an anonymous poll. I was just curious about the general Bbag population and don't want to know who is who. And of course, no one has to comment or answer the poll. (And everyone is basically anonymous on the internet anyway behind the screen names. I would never ask anyone this IRL)

OK, IMO I think it is an insulting thread!:?: silly poll! Just my opinion!