How difficult is it to keep the oyster florentine clean?

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
I am looking at Dooney and I am interested in the oyster color of several bags. I am wondering how hard it will be to keep clean? I have a teenaged boy so I don't really have to worry about major spills or anything, but he has been known to be messy.......

dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=58087

dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=60423

dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=60429

gatorgirl07 said:
I could have sworn that someone from the forum had bought one of the oyster flo bags

I have the medium pocket satchel in oyster. I haven't used it yet, but I did spray it w/ Apple Garde spray and it was fine. I think the Apple Garde will protect it and keep it looking nice for a long time. Sorry I can't be of more help.

I have had the Oyster since Christmas and it still looks great. The color is a little darker IRL. I have used this bag almost everyday except when it was raining. I have two small kids too.. but they all banned from going near my bag

I have an oyster toggle bag and it has darkened a little but I love it. By far the color I have carried the most in florentine. It loves to go with deep reds, pinks and purples too.

The kiwi protect all spray I used is good for waterproofing it and sealing the dirt out. You can't tell I sprayed anything on it at all. I was very resistant to doing it at first but it was a risk that I took, it paid off! I got mine at Walmart for around $8. Definatly worth it!

The kiwi protect all spray I used is good for waterproofing it and sealing the dirt out. You can't tell I sprayed anything on it at all. I was very resistant to doing it at first but it was a risk that I took, it paid off! I got mine at Walmart for around $8. Definatly worth it!

Do you have any pics of yours?? I would love to see it :biggrin: