How did you find the Purse Forum?

I was googling info on Bergacci!!!! When I came across their site online, I thought they were for real at first, then I found this place. I'm soooooooooo glad I did!!!!!!! I learned the real deal about them and alot of other things!!!!!

snowwhite said:
I googled something handbag related--can't even remember what it was now! Anyway, I found this forum--such a nice surprise!!!

I can't remember what i googled to get here either...i am definitely leaning towards something LV but i really can't remember. I'm just glad i found it! :heart:

i used to read the blog and never really knew about the forum. when i then found out, i started reading the forum without joining but then i was like hey why not join the fun so i made an account :smile:

I found a friend through ebay - she told me about this PF .... and since then I'm also a member here :yahoo:!! I'm from Switzerland and I'm more than happy to be on your community :yes::love:

My mom stumbled upon it, she of course knows I am purse addicted so she sent me the link. I just read for about two months, than I decided I really wanted to join. Now I wonder what life would be like with out my 2 hr a day on the PF!!!