How did you end up in your city?

I was moving cities before I was even born! My parents did some traveling.
Born and lived in Malaysia till I was 1
Moved back to Germany at 2
Moved to Montreal at 3
Finally came to Vancouver around 4
And have been here ever since!

I would like to one day pack up and move to London for a year after I graduate; and try toughing it out on my own. Like a new start, I think that would be interesting.

Born and raised in Houston,TX. About to move to San Diego,CA next year for a change. I cannot wait! I am a SUN WHORE and beach bum.=) SO I hope I love it there! BF will be also be moving there soon, so it is a new chapter. Change can be quite beautiful. =)

Born in the Bay Area of California, raised there til I was 16. Travelled all over, including two stints in Germany, ended up in a little town in Northern California after I left my second husband. At the time, (20 years ago) my father and step-mother lived here too. I stayed with them for two months with my kids til I could get back on my feet. Met #3 (and yes, THREE times IS a charm for me!) and decided this was it for us. NO desire to live anywhere else.

Graduate school. I love Cville-it's rural enough, but there's tons of fun stuff to do-plenty of restaurants! Plus the local music scene/culture events are amazing for such a small town.

I was born in Toledo, OH, but my Mom moved us out here to Vegas when I was 6. I love it here, but I need a break at least 3 times a year. We are thinking of getting a second home in Hot Springs, AR near my best friend and her family(which is pretty much my familyl!). I love it out there, its such a big change of pace, its peaceful, no traffic, and they have trees! lol.

I love Chicago, it's a great city! And if YOU are ever out here, let me know!!

The view from your house is unbelievable... wow! I don't know if you've driven through Truckee lately, but there are lots of signs posted that protest this big developer who came and bought up huge amounts of property and private homes one by one to make room for a golf course and big ski resort... so we can kiss cute little Truckee good-bye. :tdown: I sometimes wonder if there's something wrong with me because I think wilderness is often just better left wilderness!

Hope you are KEEPING WARM!:heart:

I think you think like an Oregonian, and we need more people like you on this Earth. Lake Tahoe has always been a special place to me (all around the lake, I have memories everywhere from Truckee to Incline Village to Emerald Bay to Zephyr Cove) and when I moved up to Oregon I saw Tahoe as a displaced part of the Pacific Northwest. I wish there was a way to spread that beauty elsewhere, that doesn't have it.

I got married in South Lake Tahoe, if you want to see more pictures of our waterfront wedding you can check out my photos at http://myspace.com/cerealbawks and go to my pictures.

born & raised i NYC. the military stationed me here in san diego:sad:
besides DH & my girls we have no family out here. i can not wait to move back EAST.

I originally came to Sydney, Australia to study, once i graduated from university i got offered a job here, decided to stay because i loved the lifestyle and the weather here.

i was born and raised in toronto, canada. i've never lived anywhere else! i don't plan on moving anywhere as DBF just bought a condo here, but i would love to, one day, live in japan! not permanently, but just for a couple of years.