How did you end-up in The Purse Forum?

I was researching where to get a Carlos Falchi bag and came across something written about them on the Purse Forum. I kept coming back to read and learn about other handbags as the days went on-I had never been or particitpated, or even thought about forums before this! The rest is history I guess...:flowers:

I was searching google for LV sites and I stumbled on tpf somehow and saved it to favorites. went to eluxury.com from there and then back to tpf and there started my addiction!

I was researching balenciaga motorcycle bags and found a link to TPF. I never got around to getting a B bag but I've since become the proud owner of 3 Chloes :yes: I was a bag addict even before joining TPF. I guess I just didn't realize I was!

I was sitting at the computer, with my Spy Bag in my lap, getting something out of it. I was "thinking" about getting another one in a different color, so I googled Fendi Spy bags. The first thing I saw from googling was the question: "Does the lining of your Spy Bag feel like plastic?" That really spooked me out, because I was feeling the lining then, since I was "in" the bag at the time.

I punched on to answer that it didn't, but I found I had to join this site to answer. I didn't know where I was, or even what the Purse Forum was, for that matter. But the person needed an answer and nobody else had answered, so I signed up and tried to describe how it felt. I then just looked at the question and my answer and didn't know where to go after that. Somehow I figured out this place, and here I am -- months later -- hooked like everybody else on this wonderment called tPF. Now I can hardly remember NOT looking on the Purse Forum every chance I get. LOVE this site and the people on it!!:yahoo:

I was looking for info on Chanel, the 2.55 and you know how little there is on their site. So I found the Purseblog, I put in my favorites, would visit sometimes, stay on the top of the iceberg as we'd say.......it's only MONTHS after I found out about the forum section !!!! how stupid.

I actually found it in not a nice way. I was a member on the handbag communities on LJ and there was one particular loudmouth member there who kept saying how everyone's bags in those communities were crappy and garbage and that she was glad tPF existed for rich people with nice bags. For a long time I associated tPF with people like her, but one day I checked it out and realized she was the minority, not the majority so I joined. One of the best decisions I've ever made!

i googled for pictures of LV's Batignolles Horizontal when it first came out and stumbled upon the site when they didn't have the forum yet but had their blogs.

i actually stumbled upon tPF when i was researching on bag authentication when i wanted to buy something on ebay... thus, the second half of my LV addiction began!:graucho:

i was googling a gucci bag and tpf was the first link and i couldnt look at the pics until i joined. so i joined and realized what it was ! a forum all about my favorite thing in the whole world ... PURSES!! so i had to join and im so addicted i have to come on here everyday

Actually, I was googling something jewelry-related (I found The Jewelry Box first and didn't really venture into other parts of the forum until more recently.) I'm probably the only one here who's NOT obsessed with purses- but I love to come here and discuss clothes, shoes, beauty, and miscellaneous topics in all the other parts of the forum :smile:

:smile: I googled Marc Jacobs looking for a Daria....Then I was looking for a Gucci horsebit hobo and found the same link..So I ventured in and joined immediately and started asking questions....Everyone was so nice & welcoming I never left..I think the first person to respond to my first post was sharbear....Too cute! It wiped out my nerve and have been happily blabbing and drooling over purses ever since...LOVE it here!!! :heart: Emmy