How did you end-up in The Purse Forum?

1. I found TPF when I was researching for the Louis Vuitton bags I wanted.
    I was choosing between the PH and the Damier Papillon 30.
    I first found Eluxury then Bergacci...
    I was about to order from Bergacci when I found fellow PFer SUNSHINE's
    thread in the net under Bergacci.:wtf:
    Sooooo glad I found it before I ordered from them!!!:nuts:
    I ended up visiting the forum everyday...
    at that time, I was clueless about forums so I didn't know I needed to be a member to participate.
    Finally learned my way around and got to know some of the members and knew I had to be part of this wonderful community!!!:yes:
    :yahoo: So here I am with 500 posts that took a long time to reach!:yahoo:
    And so happy to have found friends in all of you!!!:flowers:

2. Ha! Great question. I was googling the Zippy Wallet to see if it had been launched in the Epi Leather yet, and found tPF. I read through a thread about the Zippy and people were posting how they just "got happy" every time they looked at their wallets... I felt a sudden urge to Join That Forum!!! The rest is addiction history. hehe

3. I don't recall exactly what I was searching for, but I typed some designer bag related keyword into Google. This was one of the first sites that came up. I decided to lurk a little. A little lurking became a lot of lurking. I finally registered, because I wanted to join in the fun.

4. I found it because of the Blog. I saw the post on the LV fringe bag & read some of the funny comments made by the members here. I was hooked & there has been no going back.

5. Taco I noticed your smiley last night...:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: so cute and funny!!!!

6. Why is everybody enjoying my desperation so much :confused1:

:lol: I am soooo going to look just like that.

7. i don't remember... i think it was a marc by marc jacobs bag that i was looking for, and the purseblog came up when i searched. and then i got hooked on this forum.

8. Taco, I think it's hilarious too! In an adorable kind of way, of course.

I was searching for a new bag last spring. My usual brand was Coach, but they didn't have anything I liked, so I thought I'd branch out a little and see what else was out there. Through the magic of Google, I found tPF!

9. I took a right at E-Bay.

Seriously, I can't remember!

10. i've always been crazy about balenciaga bags.
    and i was searching on any websites with balenciaga information. and i found this forum :smile:
    the moment i sign up and join the balenciaga forum, i was sooo touched by how nice the girls are there. they've been so helpful and reall sweet, not snobby at all :angel:
    since that moment, this forum is the first thing i open whenever i go online.
    i love you girls :heart:

11. I was turned on to the Purse Forum by my sister-in-law (Wannahavitall)

12. Fayden told me about it and how addicting it was but I never joined since I was on a serious purse ban :s so when I bought the groom wallet from her she told me to just join already and I did and now I'm addicted lol :yes:

13. I was doing a huge (personal) research project on fake Pradas and ended up here. I found the information I was looking for, but didn't register at the time. I did send Vlad an email thanking him for the forum since I found the info here. After that I lurked a while then decided to register. It drove me nuts not being able to read profiles as a lurker and I'm hopelessly NOSEY! :yahoo:

Now how my BAGS I've gotten since being around you enablers, I'm too embarrassed to admit.:shame:

14. I was searching for Balenciaga, too....now I spend WAY too much time here.

15. googling bags and found the blog, then the forum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice