How did you discover Purse forum?

lovebags

Feb 4, 2006
I found out about this forum by doing a google search. It was like finding a gold mine :lol: The people here are so sweet. It's good because I'm learning about handbags. It's bad because my addiction got worse! :lol:

How about you? How did you find out about this forum?

Man, I feel so new here. I only have 36 thus far. Most of you ladies here have over 1,000 posts. So jealous. And Noriko, has over 3,000! I gotta catch up! :lol: I feel like a rookie.

I was searching google to try and find out if a Dior saddle on ebay was authentic, so I came across the purse forum. So glad i did! BTW Noriko, I believe you were the first person to answer my post? (I think) Anyways thanks again for helping me not buy a fake! ;)

I was searching for some bags and came across this forum and I'm beyond hook now. For awhile, I had withdraws when I'm not on this forum. :lol:

My first encounter with purseforum was very interesting. I somehow landed on the webiste of BERGACCI and was a little bit of suspecious, then I ran a google search and PurseForum was the first return result on the list. I absolutely abhor fakes and thanks to PF, I didn't have to deal with BERGACCI.

I was looking around to see if I could find some info on LVs prior to buying my first LV, and stumbled on the purseblog first...which led me to this forum :amuse: