How did you discover Purse forum?

1. I found out about this forum by doing a google search. It was like finding a gold mine :lol: The people here are so sweet. It's good because I'm learning about handbags. It's bad because my addiction got worse! :lol:

How about you? How did you find out about this forum?

2. I used to comment when it was just purseblog. I found it when I was looking for info on the Paris 50s saddle I had just purchased :biggrin:

3. i found it on an google search! i had no idea it'd be this fun and the people would be so sweet though. :biggrin:

4. There was a link on LJ that leads to the purseforum!

5. Man, I feel so new here. I only have 36 thus far. Most of you ladies here have over 1,000 posts. So jealous. And Noriko, has over 3,000! I gotta catch up! :lol: I feel like a rookie.

6. I was searching google to try and find out if a Dior saddle on eBay was authentic, so I came across the purse forum. So glad i did! BTW Noriko, I believe you were the first person to answer my post? (I think) Anyways thanks again for helping me not buy a fake! ;)

7. I was searching info as I was buying my first designer bag (Chanel) and I just stumbled on here as a result of a google search :amuse:

8. Google search and now I am addicted! The list of websites the sell fakes designer bags is a godsend!

9. I was searching for some bags and came across this forum and I'm beyond hook now. For awhile, I had withdraws when I'm not on this forum. :lol:

10. My first encounter with purseforum was very interesting. I somehow landed on the webiste of BERGACCI and was a little bit of suspecious, then I ran a google search and PurseForum was the first return result on the list. I absolutely abhor fakes and thanks to PF, I didn't have to deal with BERGACCI.

11. I was looking around to see if I could find some info on LVs prior to buying my first LV, and stumbled on the purseblog first...which led me to this forum :amuse:

12. i used to post at the fashion spot where megs is a moderator :smile:

13. I was probably doing a google search for bags, I really don't remember. Glad I found this site. Everyone is so nice and helpful.

14. Heheh, that is not our Megs, that's someone else...:smile:

15. Google search. :o)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice