how did i miss a sale???

I dont think you missed out on much...the only thing I know of that got sold out is the joy boston bag in beige and white. They have the smaller version of both of these bags on the site right now; still on sale.

please be advised, my SA told me that the reason why the Boston bags are on sale is because they are poorly constructed and have been having a ton of returns due to busted seams.

Hey guccime, you changed your name! Like the others said, you didn't miss much! I hear they've got the duchessa boston bags at the outlets right now though.

Was the sabrina medium hobo the one that looks just like the large, or the one that has the .... "side things" on the botton corners? If it was the regular one that looks like the large then I am UPSET!!!!!!! I wanted that bag!!!!!!!!!

I told soon to be hubby he should get me the white with silver trim Joy Boston as a wedding pressie, but he said he had other plans... haha! (I tried the "oh look wedding colors!" bit...)

Miss you ladies I've been banning myself from Gucci until the sale! I can't wait for it though! Only a month and a half to go!!!!!! EEeeeeeeeeee!