How dark is Morgano (cinnamon)?

Hope tooshies doesn't mind - her cafe is the most luscious color brown I have ever seen (tooshies - you know how much I love your bag!), and cinnamon is looking pretty close! If it looks like her cafe - then I'm in heaven!!!:love::love::love:

I agree!! :tup:

Well ladies, I put a Cinnamon City on hold this morning - so hopefully I should have it in a week or so... I will give an honest review as soon as I see it in person!! :P

Hope tooshies doesn't mind - her cafe is the most luscious color brown I have ever seen (tooshies - you know how much I love your bag!), and cinnamon is looking pretty close! If it looks like her cafe - then I'm in heaven!!!:love::love::love:

Of course not, darling! Knock yourself out! I'm really flattered that you love my Cafe as much as I do:girlsigh::heart: Cinnamon looks really close to my Cafe, but with a hint red. From pics, it looks like a cross between 04 Maroon and Cafe. Let me know what you decide!:smile:

I'm holding my breath - because the Cafe is a bit too dark for me. Can't wait until more people have their Cinnamons in hand.

And I'd love to see Morgano v. Tabac pix whether posted separately or together.