How cute!

Feb 8, 2006
My boyfriend was all excited because he found pictures of the new fall line on Live Journal and he sent them to me, he was excited bc he thinks I haven't seen them yet, I didn't have the heart to tell him!!!

But now I am wondering what he is doing looking up Louis on LJ or being on LJ for that matter !!

That is very thoughtful! It truly shows he cares about your interests. My DH would probably try to hide any new pics for fear of me finding them! He can hide but rest assured I'm sure I would find! :smile:

jasanna143 said:
That is very thoughtful! It truly shows he cares about your interests. My DH would probably try to hide any new pics for fear of me finding them! He can hide but rest assured I'm sure I would find! :smile:
Jass I love Bob Ross and how he paints a little cloud, or a little tree.:biggrin:

That is so sweet. That's something my BF would do.

I panicked once cause I thought I won a fake kate spade when the bag got to my BF's house and I couldn't think for two hours until he called me back to tell me that it's authentic. I didn't believe him and was really bummed but he kept on insisting it's real and he said it's cause he went on the kate spade counterfeit guide website and checked for all the authenticity point and even matched the front label stitch per stitch. Heck, I don't even do that!