How CUTE is this?! My new "FOB" *pic's*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Snagged this little cutie off the bay for $26.50 shipped! I LOVE and collect hangtags and can't wait to get this little gem in my hands! I will probably do something with them so that they'll be more FOB like and secure...I'll be sure and post pic's of the finished product!

Pic's borrowed from the seller!

YEAH!!! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. how cute!!!

how were you able to search for these on the bay?

3. Those are so cute I love the colors of them

4. oh wow, you get all 4, or they come like that? yayyyy, yes it IS really cute.

5. I actually just stumbled on them...wasen't doing anything specific search wise, just Coach. I was gone when the auction ended..I just put in a bid of $30 (easily worth it) and let it ride! I was beyond excited when I came home from work and found out that my bid did indeed "fly!"

Yes, I get all four and they come on that chain..I'm going to do something a little different with them, I'll keep them together but want to make them more FOB like and with a waterfall affect!

Yippee!!! I'm as happy as I would be over a new bag!!!

6. You are soooo cute..... I keep looking for Coach tags just to send to YOU... LMAO....

7. Yay! I can't wait to see it finished! It sounds like it will look really nice!

8. oh wow, you're so lucky, congrats! =)

i think you may have started a trend cuz i can see hangtag collection slowly being my next obsession... :P

9. Neat! Congrats!

10. #10 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    OH THAT IS BEYOND CUTE!!! Work it girlfriend. You just gave me a couple of ideas.... I see this as a fob on a snap-hook (dog leach clip) ....on your teal Lindsay with a scarfs with berry, magenta, and teal blends! HMMMM? I'll have to make one of those...CONGRATS!!!!

11. Thanks Pzold...I've always done little waterfalls of hantags down the sides of my bags! I think this one's gonna take the cake though, especially with spring just around the corner! I'm thinking it's going to be the perfect touch of color I need for the all white Daphne I just recv'd!!!!

12. #12 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    I agree!!! Perfect spring colors!!!..... I see it with a scarf something like this. Now this is not the perfect one, but it's about all I had on hand quick, and I think it has the colors, that on another scarf with similar colors, would work well for spring. The waterfall key fob hanging down the middle of the scarf from the knot would look cute :smile:)

Attached Files:

13. Wow, what a cute idea! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

14. How stinking cute!
    Those colors are GREAT together.
    Can't wait to see your finished product.

15. you mean like this? I like the colors of yours better!

coach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown1/5761_d1.jpg