How cute is this elux arrival!!

1. Maybe u have seen tis before, but I think its so way cute!!!!!!! Of course I don´t think for what I could use it 4. if it would have a wrist strap as the wapity, I wouldnt hesitate and buy it!

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11238583&SectionID=6000

Ohhhh I hadn´t seen the poto ok... maybe I could take away the chain and attach my wapity´s strap to it... this thing could get away my perfo cles desire... well not the desire the money to aford it haha!

what do u think about it? more useful that the pochette cancun, it is, IMO.

2. It's cute but smaller than wapity I think. Personally it's too pricey for something so tiny. I don't have wapity yet, instead of tulum I would go for white MC wapity.

3. I bought it to attach to my Tulum Gm..for my cell...and guess what..my cell doesnt fit in it!!LOL!

4. Ha Jill, that´s funny, (OMG I love ur dog!) well it funny because I know you will find a use 4 it. so is that so small?

5. I too think it is pricey for its size. It's cute though.

6. it is a cute little piece, but I think it's just meant to be hung from a bag as eye candy.

7. Wow!! That is pricey. But it is cute.

8. Its pretty small..I have a tiny motorola flip phone and the antenna blocks it from closing.....But I have to say how impressed I was by how well it was made..really pretty.

9. That is tiny. what could you use it for?

10. It look's pretty cute.

11. I think that's the cutest thing.

12. it is so cute!

13. Ya, it's very cute! I actually was at the LV store today and asked to see it. It is very small. I had always liked seeing it online...so just wanted to see it in person. Cute, but don't know what I'd put inside.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice