How cute is this elux arrival!!

hiram1389

Mar 18, 2006
Maybe u have seen tis before, but I think its so way cute!!!!!!! Of course I don´t think for what I could use it 4. if it would have a wrist strap as the wapity, I wouldnt hesitate and buy it!

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11238583&SectionID=6000

Ohhhh I hadn´t seen the poto ok... maybe I could take away the chain and attach my wapity´s strap to it... this thing could get away my perfo cles desire... well not the desire the money to aford it haha!

what do u think about it? more useful that the pochette cancun, it is, IMO.

It's cute but smaller than wapity I think. Personally it's too pricey for something so tiny. I don't have wapity yet, instead of tulum I would go for white MC wapity.

Its pretty small..I have a tiny motorola flip phone and the antenna blocks it from closing.....But I have to say how impressed I was by how well it was made..really pretty.

Ya, it's very cute! I actually was at the LV store today and asked to see it. It is very small. I had always liked seeing it online...so just wanted to see it in person. Cute, but don't know what I'd put inside.