How crazy am I about LV? I am the unluckiest LV person in the world

1. My story begins the 18th of September when I reserved the red groom bandeau and the groom porte round with 866 vuitton. I also reserve the silver miroir pouchette because I want to think overnight about a big purchase like the silver speedy. I keep a record of when I called, what I put myself on the waitlist, and who I talked to.

19th of September I call again and after thinking over the night, I reserve a red groom agenda and a miroir speedy. The SA assures me that I am on the list.

I call again in a week to an SA to see if I am on the waiting list on the groom and for the miroir. SA won't even tell me how long the list is or whatever, etc.

I call about a week ago to see why people are getting their stuff first and see when I will get my agenda. Turns out I was never put on the list. I suddenly freak out, not about the agenda per se, and ask "OMG AM I NOT ON THE LIST FOR THE MIROIR SPEEDY???????!!!" the one that is about a mile long and I reserved for on the 19th of September??? Apparently I am not.
    So the SA bumped me up on the list to be the first to be considered for a red agenda and replaces me on the list for the miroir speedy and gives me an extra 2 week bump on the list.

Last night I stalk eluxury and finally get a groom cles to pop up. I buy a cancun and the cles and even print out the order confirmation stuff. The next morning I check and there is no order placed. I called eluxury and I find out that my order got deleted by the computer in some mishap. I still wanted the cancun so they gave me free shipping in condolences.

So I am starting to get really pissed off with LV in general and call 866 vuitton just to make sure one more time I am on the list for the red agenda and the miroir speedy.

The third SA who promised to correct my error and give me a 2 week bump NEVER PUT ME ON THE LIST EITHER.

REMIND ME AGAIN WHY I LIKE VUITTON?!?!?! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

2. terrible! i hope you get your items in the end.

3. Damn that sucks girl....I am so sorry....its happened to me before as well....thats why I am kinda put off LV for now.....have not bought stuff in a while.....

4. OMYGOSH!!! I am so sorry.
    That kind of thing usually only happens to me, I hope my bad luck didn't transfer to you....Eeek!
    Hopefully if you yell enough they will fix this for you. The LV in SCP still has groom pieces & I saw a red bandeau in the window. Call your store or 866 & tell them to get your stuff from SCP.

5. There were TONS of groom items in the scottsdale boutique.

6. That´s the most annoying thing. Hope you get both!

7. I'm sorry this is happening to you! Maybe you should call 866 Vuitton and ask to speak to a supervisor? I hope you get all of your items!

8. That is truly annoying! Hope it turns out well in the end.

9. I would totally kick up a big fuss if I were you.

They should really pay attention to customers. :rolleyes:

10. Sorry this all happened to you. I just gave up when eLux told me that they called me for some credit card verification and that was the one time my cellphone didn't ring. They canceled to order. I didn't get an email about it and called to find out that they tried calling once and since I didn't answer they canceled it. They tried to reorder it but they were out of stock. I took it as a sign for me to wait for some other bag to come.

I hope you'll get everything you were supposed to be on the list for.

11. Omigod:wtf: ...that just sucks soo bad! I'm sorry to hear about all your bad luck with LV, this has happened to me too, so you have my sympathy. Now, I have a personal LV SA that I deal with exclusively, she personally makes sure I get my items....just an ideal you might want to consider.

12. wow. maybe its just a sign not to get it???

hmmmmmm...

I hope u have better luck!

13. ^ yeah perhaps it's a sign.

When I try to buy something and somehow I don't manage to get it, I take it as a sign I shouldn't buy it.

14. i'm sorry that happened to you~ but at least u have free shipping now~

15. Boo!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice