How could you let a bag get this dirty?!?!?!

I can't believe that she mentions Nothing about the bag's condition in her listing then, when she's confronted about it's condition, she still won't admit there is anything wrong with it. Plus, not only does she not mention anything about it but, she tried to say that it's in good condition. Everyone with eyes can see that there is something wrong with that bag.
I can't tell if it is just really, really dirty or, if there is actually something seriously wrong with the leather. My first thoughts was that maybe someone had tried to put some kind of cleaner or something on it and damaged the leather or stripped the dye off it but, that bag just looks like someone tryed to sand it down with sand paper or something.

The first time she listed the bag, she got 4 bids on it and I was really surprized it had any. Then, from what she told me, she had to refund the first buyer and now she has it listed again and she hasn't changed anything in the listing. It is exactly the same as the first time. You would think that after having to refund one person for it's condition, she would wise up and state the true condition of the bag in her listing. She is just trying to get more money out of it than it's worth.