how could she sell one bag so many times ?

They are older styles and they are used. Her bags look fine to me, but what do I know.:shrugs:

I believe there was no change in classic style. Quality, yes. But no change in style.

Classic style is easiest to spot for fake because it's hard to make and whatever been made few years ago continue until this day. I am talking about classic flap which is the flap with leather interwoven double chain, quilting and CC lock.

Keiko who works for Chanel boutique more than 10 years told me the maroon color for interior lining on lambskin classic flap is a classic color and has never changed.

Fake lambskin classic has red but not this maroon red.

I never regret paying 2K for that classic red color.

I have wondered the same thing.
The serial numbers are all different,
but all the pictures are pretty much the
same on those glass shelves.
I don't know.
Too many for me to take a chance.
They all start at $599 and get bid into the $1 - $1.2K range :sad:

Guys, let's be careful not to jump to conclusions. It's fine to wonder about a seller but I think some of the accusations that just because she has a LOT of these bags, they MUST be fake, etc. Perhaps like someone said, she's a consignment business. Perhaps she has become known within her area as the "go-to" person for selling off your classic flaps. Yes, it's kinda weird but I think it's unfair to run someone's name through the mud just because we're all CURIOUS about her stock.

Guys, let's be careful not to jump to conclusions. It's fine to wonder about a seller but I think some of the accusations that just because she has a LOT of these bags, they MUST be fake, etc. Perhaps like someone said, she's a consignment business. Perhaps she has become known within her area as the "go-to" person for selling off your classic flaps. Yes, it's kinda weird but I think it's unfair to run someone's name through the mud just because we're all CURIOUS about her stock.

Decades Inc. in LA is a well-known place for vintage. I've been watching their online blog where their usually post new arrivals for many months. I only see one jumbo showed up. It's not like what I see in this seller.

To get that many vintage bags, she must live in a wealthy area where Chanel classic flap is the favorite style and those who bought classic flaps know her and resale their bags to her. Don't they love other styles? Why she got mostly classic flaps ? How about wallet, kelly, tote?

weird? No. It's just NOT CONVINCING.

Personally, I am not curious about the seller. I am convinced she sells fake bags. Besides, when a seller is questioned with suspicious activities, we should be aware and be cautious.

^^It's more likely that fakers are stealing her pictures and using them on IOffer. I have always wondered where she gets so many vintage black flap bags, but all of the auctions I've seen so far look authentic to me.:yes:

I've looked at some of the different pics of the bags she has sold (in her feedback section on ebay) and in each pic if you look at the gold CC clasp, the scratches are in different places....so I do think they are different bags being pictured just seem the same since they are the same style bags pictured.

However, ebay worries me too...that's one reason I joined here to learn more about what's authentic!!!