how could Michael Kors still call himself a designer

figgy55

Feb 20, 2014
MD
Wow, that first bag even has tassels! Feels wrong to have that gawdy MK charm hanging off it.

Bisoux78

Jul 26, 2012
Strawberry Fields

lnw85

Mar 27, 2014
Michigan
That is so unfortunate. I mean, I think everyone can agree that at some point, everyone is re-inventing the wheel but there's a difference between putting your twist on something and just copying and this is just copying. So embarrassing for MK.

:nono:

snowbubble

Sep 5, 2013
That's unfortunate for mk, not a fan.
I don't understand why they are so popular at the moment...

madigan

I'm done!
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
CT
That's unfortunate for mk, not a fan.
I don't understand why they are so popular at the moment...
People that don't know don't care? I've been shopping with friends and they'll stop to admire seriously low quality, blatant knock-offs and be none the wiser. If they like something, I can't tell them it's WRONG to like it, can I? They live in their handbag world, I live in mine haha! I do tell them "that's very prada-like" or "wow totally MJ!" if they ask me what I think though.

I do find it awful that it's MK and not some forever 21 brand. Also that these are rather expensive for a knock-off IMHO.

I think there needs to be more strict rules on designers copying each other, there has to be some middle ground that can be reached. All these lower labels or fast fashion places just copy.

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012

Attachments