How could I be so dumb?!

guess what i just found :]
i googled her number
and it came up on a website she apperently owns
http://bittonejewelry.com/
sells "designer inspired jewelry"
just more proof that she would be the
kind of person to sell a fake bag

Hey girl! I would totally love to help, but I haven't heard back from her since yesterday night. After she sold that bag to you, she probably didn't bother with me. I still have her emails though! Hope I can hep if needed.:tup:

Is her information on the LV receipt she gave you?

I went to her fake jewelry website and was about to email her to ask her to give you back the money she basically stole from you, but my coworker said she can say that you got people to harrass her. Let me know if I should email [email protected] or call
713-252-8348 (I can't get in trouble for posting her info since it's already on her website... hehehehe)

Is her information on the LV receipt she gave you?

I went to her fake jewelry website and was about to email her to ask her to give you back the money she basically stole from you, but my coworker said she can say that you got people to harrass her. Let me know if I should email [email protected] or call
713-252-8348 (I can't get in trouble for posting her info since it's already on her website... hehehehe)

yea that would kind of be harrassment, please dont do it :[ lol

Sorry this happened. I hate scammers. I got scammed and I hate hearing other people getting scammed too. If you can't get your money back, just remember KARMA IS A ***** when it finally bites her a$$.

haha, ive used the word karma so many times since then
my dad doesnt know much about lv and doesnt really give a damn
but he was like, why dont you just re-sell it?
im like DAD!

If i were you, I would make a fake email or get someone to email her "business" asking if she has a sales unit or if there is a place you can meet up to see what items she has to place an order.

don't confront her over the phone, set up an appointment or something then go there with parents/boyfriend/scary intimidating person and demand your money back.

OR

call Judge Judy lol

haha i saw an episode of judge judy over a fake lv before
i so would call her :P
buuuut still no word from the lady
I'm having my boyfriend call her later
and use really big words and stuff

I don't know if this is worth your while but I was scammed quite a few years ago before fakes were so prevelant and I actually had my cousin (he's an attorney) send a registered letter from his firm (he runs his own) demanding my money back or face legal action. He lived really close to the scammer and so it seemed really legit. Worked like a charm. If you can swing something like that, it would be awesome especially with her "designer inspired" website and the like. Good luck!

Good luck, girl. This may be an awful thing to say but strangers cannot be trusted. Oh and Craigslist is full of scammers and people selling garbage. Save your moeny for the real deal from a boutique. You won't be sorry.