How Comfortable Do You Feel When Entering an LV Boutique (Poll)

How Comfortable Are You Entering an LV Boutique?

• Very nervous and uncomfortable, I sometimes change my mind and leave at the last minute

• Slightly uneasy but not too bad

• Fine

• Pretty good no problem, its too exciting to feel nervous

• Great! I never feel bothered or nervous at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
Hi! I've been reading a lot of things about people being uncomfortable walking into LV. I personally feel so so but used to feel really nervous! But I'm just curious and wanted to make a poll. Thank you so much for answering!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I was unfortunately treated pretty badly by an SA last time I went into one of the boutiques. She was SUPER snotty! Maybe she thought I didn't look like the type of person who could afford an LV bag. I think that's what she thought...I mean, I was dressed casually and comfortably that day since it was a Sunday, but I still looked coordinated and I wasn't shabby! Jeez, I think those people judge on who looks like they can afford something. But I've met millionaires who like to wear faded tee shirts and ripped jeans. You really can't judge on appearances alone.

I was unfortunately treated pretty badly by an SA last time I went into one of the boutiques. She was SUPER snotty! Maybe she thought I didn't look like the type of person who could afford an LV bag. I think that's what she thought...I mean, I was dressed casually and comfortably that day since it was a Sunday, but I still looked coordinated and I wasn't shabby! Jeez, I think those people judge on who looks like they can afford something. But I've met millionaires who like to wear faded tee shirts and ripped jeans. You really can't judge on appearances alone.

I'm really sorry that happened to you...and I hope you didn't have that experience again. It's so true...appearances can be deceiving. I know a lady who is very wealthy but dresses very simply.

Well, I hope next time you will have a better experience!:biggrin::biggrin:

I've been blessed to have come across only lovely LV SAs wherever I go!
I think once they realize you know what you're talking about they warm up to you as well though... But I'm not one who dresses up to go shopping.. my go-to shopping outfit is a maxi dress and thongs so don't think appearances matter that much? :shrugs:

I love going. I stroll in there in my yoga pants with both of my kids in tow! lol
They're so sweet- we go in, and they both climb up into the stools and then sit there looking painfully bored on the little stools until it's time to go. LOL

I love going in! The SAs at my favorite boutique are super nice. Also, I try to remember what they go through sometimes. At times when I'm in there I've seen people come in who are obviously not going to buy anything but are showing off for their companions or are otherwise trying to impress.

as far as snoot, rude salespeople go, they're everywhere, not just in high end boutiques, so that's no reason to feel nervous.
When I do go in, I feel just as I feel walking into any other store. Usually, LV is always crowded, no matter which one I go to!!