How Comfortable Do You Feel When Entering an LV Boutique (Poll)

How Comfortable Are You Entering an LV Boutique?

• Very nervous and uncomfortable, I sometimes change my mind and leave at the last minute

• Slightly uneasy but not too bad

• Fine

• Pretty good no problem, its too exciting to feel nervous

• Great! I never feel bothered or nervous at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
slightly uneasy... but that feeling goes away anyways.
and i feel less intimidated when there's a good number of people inside the boutique. haha. i also feel more comfortable when the SA present there isn't stalking me... LOL :P

I have bought my first two bags last wednesday, and I was very exited.
I was wearing my best coat, my best trousers, and my boots.
Because I didn't know how they would react when I would enter the store.
But they were very helpfull, and the boy who helped me was impressed because
I did my homework, and I knew exactly what I wanted to buy. I am not someone who
normally can afford LV items, but I am saving now, so then I have the money for it.
There were no snobby SAs in Amsterdam. I will definitely go back again this summer.

If I have my kids with me, then I may be a little stressed trying to make sure that they don't tear up the store - this is true for everywhere from Target to LV. I am not, however, especially stressed or nervous shopping at LV.

Acting the role of a sales representative (SA) is becoming a lost art. There are few places anywhere these days where SAs treat the customer the way I remember being treated years ago.

The role of the sales assistant to get the customer to return is always to treat them with respect, lots of attention and always with the notion that the customer is always right/comes first (and hopefully the customer isn't some jerk). When I'm treated in such a way that's sincere, I've been known to pick up another item on the way out or even make plans to return for another buying trip because I'm really looking forward to going to the counter/boutique again. I know in the end, it's another sale for them, but I love being acknowledged while I'm being assisted.