How comfortable are Report Signature shoes?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of getting these Report Signature Newbury Platform Sandals but they seem to be a bit high at 5 inches. Does anyone own them or any other Report Signature shoes? Any feedback would be great!

Report Signature Shoes Newbury Platform Sandal.jpg
  2. Well, they are a platform, so they are probably actually closer to 4.5 inches, which make a huge difference. I only have one pair of this brand & to me they are 'average' for comfort. Mine are about 4 inches, & are what I think of as '4-hour' rather than '8-hour' shoes. But, the reviews at Zappos are pretty positive on comfort. I'd say order from one of the sites with free returns & give it a test run around the house. So many brands fit each of us a little bit differently.

3. Thanks for the info! I went ahead and bought them. I'll post pix/review when they arrive.