how come there arent any good threads about the black patent faridah?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :crybaby:

i bought the last one at nordstrom, so somebody else on here is bound to have it too. :P

2. Isn't this the third thread you've started about your bag? :P

A lot of us have seen it, but it doesn't look like anyone who's been on the Forum lately actually owns one.

In any case, from all your threads it sounds like you really don't like it! So, exchange it - and wait for something better to come along. :tup:

3. i agree with bom. it's a new style and it hasn't taken off the way the groovee or even the regular calfskin faridahs has. i'm sure as we get into spring and more people buy it particularly when it gets further marked down, they'll be more topics on it.

4. lol sorry, it's just that this is the 2nd exchange i did and my dad bought it to me and he's pissed that im not happy with it, and it gets me stressed and flushed. :x

5. It's okay - just calm down and think about the bag. Only you can decide if it's right for you or not. ;) Ultimately, your dad probably just wants you to be happy - so pick something that will do just that.

6. Please dont start duplicate threads..it isnt permitted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.