How come none of you told me that the Kelly was so great??

I love this thread! RC, my "dream" bag is either a 28 sellier or 32 retourne. Not sure on the leather, yet--I so love box, but I'm a mom with 2 young boys and fragile is not in their vocabulary (or mine). I once tried on a 28 sellier kelly in chevre (def. NOT my color, a hot pink--cyclamen maybe??). I was smitten. I really appreciate the modeling pic--they are helping me to learn what it is that I want. You are a lucky lady and they both look gorgeous on you!

Amy

Gorgy girl you!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love that the Kelly is So SEXY but it's also functional with the strap for when you need both hands. Plus, it looks tres chic hanging off the shoulder. It's nice you have both the retourne and the sellier (for future decisions) - both look marvelous on you!

Rocker ~ I didn't "love" my 35cm until I forced myself to use it exclusively for one week. I was too used to my birkin. After that week, I could say my kelly rocks!!!

Oh you're definitely my fashion idol. Unfortunately I haven't learned to rock the Kelly (just yet) but your action photos definitely do give me hope.:yes: Just don't tell the hubby. He thinks that I'm "done".:lol:

oh my goodness... here I am looking so hard for a rouge kelly ....

now I should be an immediate convert - go for box; in RAISIN or in BOX!!! they are both so BEAUTIFUL!!!

I was worried about what I had heard about it being hard to get in and out of the Kelly. I am a very nit picky person :shame: but I have not had any frustration at all getting in and out of my Kelly. I don't find it any more "difficult" than any other bag I've ever had. (This is with a 32 togo retourne) Of course when a Birkin is completely open that would be easier but with the Kelly, I have items inside secured.

I've only had my Kelly a couple weeks and I can say "Yes"!! It is great!! RC, I just love your pics of you with your Kelly!

I was worried about what I had heard about it being hard to get in and out of the Kelly. I am a very nit picky person :shame: but I have not had any frustration at all getting in and out of my Kelly. I don't find it any more "difficult" than any other bag I've ever had. (This is with a 32 togo retourne) Of course when a Birkin is completely open that would be easier but with the Kelly, I have items inside secured.

I've only had my Kelly a couple weeks and I can say "Yes"!! It is great!! RC, I just love your pics of you with your Kelly!

If you dont buckle the straps in its not bad at all. If you do buckle the straps it can be tedious. I admit when I carry my kelly bags, I tend to put my phone in my coat or jacket pocket. :lol: