How come no one likes the part time??

Thanks bal newbie! Your positive reviews are partly why I decided to go with a PT myself. I own a Twiggy and love it as a handbag. Thinking of using the Part Time more like a tote.
This thread comes up every week. Part Time is just not popular, period. That didn't stop me from buying it as my first bbag and looooving it. I am 5"2" 100lbs and I do not feel it is unbalanced at all, or disproportionate or weird or mutant or anything. You must try the bag yourself to see if YOU like it, it may look weird to you, it may look amazing. It's really for you to decide. I prpbably would not have bought it had I not had the opportunity to try it IRL. I too felt like it might be too long before really starting to use it and it wasn't so stiff anymore. After it starts softening up, it conforms more to your body and slouches nicely. I posted some pics when I first got it but now it's much softer. I do have to agree with others, though, if buying blindly, the City is a safer option.

The advantages to the PT, as I see it, are:
- longer shoulder strap (allowing easy messenger style wear)
- wider body accomodates longer stuff (but is also shorter so can't stuff it very high)
- looks good stuffed or not
- slouches nicely despite its length

I'm biased obviously, but if you're nervous then go with the City.