How come no one likes the part time??

Deco, why is your thingy still on there? That just proves you never wear it! ;)

Thanks for the photos - they perfectly illustrate what I was trying to say, although I think yours doesn't look that bad hanging from the strap in that photo!

yeah, i think it can't be judged by people's opinion.
we have different body shape and style of dressing, we pick and like what fits us.

although many people say that weekenders is too large and humongous, i still wear them and crazy about them although i'm only like 5'4" and 85lbs.

^^ ACK, girlfriend, we need to fatten you up!!! :wtf: :graucho: :P

Deco, why is your thingy still on there? That just proves you never wear it! ;)

Thanks for the photos - they perfectly illustrate what I was trying to say, although I think yours doesn't look that bad hanging from the strap in that photo!
What an eye and memory you have, fiat! :ninja:

There are two reasons why the thingy is still on:

1. these pics were taken when I first got the bag, long before I discovered de-thingyfying.

2. the damn thingy on this Part Time does not come off!!!!!:cursing:

deco!!! u're too cute :love:
i love ur boots!!
Thank you sea! By the way, wish I had your metabolism "problems".

Here's a close up of the boots with the bag. I've been meaning to start a new thread asking people to post pics of things they have that are a perfect color match with their Bbags. Even kitchen appliances, cars, rose bushes, anything. Wouldn't that be fun?:smile:

attachment.php

honestly, its just way to long. it gets in the way a lot of the time, and people always bump into it. it also slouches just at the corners of the bag when you carry it, and it drives me nuts! it may be good for some people, but im definately a city gal.

honestly, its just way to long. it gets in the way a lot of the time, and people always bump into it. it also slouches just at the corners of the bag when you carry it, and it drives me nuts! it may be good for some people, but im definately a city gal.