How come no one has mentioned this Turquoise First?!

1. OK, I know it looks suspect because of the low starting price and that there is just one picture and she only has 1 feeback but I'm not sure this person knows what she has.

I asked for pictures of the front and back of tag, rivets, and bales and they all look great!!! This might be a good opportunity for someone!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Balenciaga-Small-Motorcycle-Handbag_W0QQitemZ6875928548QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'll post the pics she sent me later, for now I have to get ready for work :sad2:

2. And Bag hunter has mentioned this bag on her site!!! So it must be legit:biggrin:

3. I saw it, it's pretty :love: Hope someone here gets it!

4. Didnt HelenNZ want a Turquoise First? I think someone else did too

5. is it really authentic?? pls post the other pics of the bag. thanks :smile:

6. Here are the pics. Someone has to get this, starting bid only $400. HelenNZ where are you!!!!

tagfront.jpg tagback.jpg rivet2.JPG balefirst.jpg
  7. Shame he doesn't ship outside the US.

8. I have had this on my watchlist since about 2 hours after she listed it. She doesn't want to do a buy it now- I asked already .:biggrin: She was very friendly though! Def. will be watching it. I love this color but I'm almost think it would be smaller than I like..

9. AmourN20 was looking too, I think

10. I like the turquoise 2005 in the first size! it's very cute and very practical. i use mine everyday and if i need a bigger bag than i just use my other city size colors.

11. Does anyone know the dimensions of this bag? I think I may take a run at it...

12. Measures 7.5 in x 13 in x 2.5 in

13. I have a feeling PFers are gonna bid against each other on this one lol

14. why isn't anyone bidding on this bag? i see just one bid out there...

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: 'prolly true!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice