how come my mbmj bag isnt shiny like this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

this is the same exact bag i bought, the totally turnlock core bowler. i just bought the last one at bloomingdale's today.:yahoo:

it's my only marc by marc jacobs bag so far. :heart:

does it get shiny like that through use? or did that person treat their bag with some sort of leather product? if so, what can i use that's safe for that kind of leather so it wont get thinner or something? i dont think it's the natural direct sunlight either. *shrugs*

2. That bag looks like it's been conditioned. Lots of girls around here (including myself) use the Apple Garde stuff

3. oooo gotta try that. :biggrin:

4. Congrats on your bag by the way. Those turnlock bowlers are great!

5. thanks. :love:

6. I agree with Sarah, it looks like the bag has been conditioned. It looks so soft! Although I think it's also due to the flash. That happens sometimes when I take pictures and it's not in the macro setting :shrugs:.

Congrats on your new bowler btw. Pics of your bag?

7. It's not just conditioning, asiangrl - it's also from regular wear and use. I used to have a used MbMJ Teri, and the leather was super shiny because it had been lovingly used before me. It definitely had that sheen that's in the picture you posted.