How Close Are You to Your Coach Source?

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
Just curious how much everyone has to travel for their Coach.

I have a boutique 4 miles from my house.

The outlet is 22 miles from my house.

There used to be a boutique about 3 blocks from my office, but it shut down for a hotel they are building there. So now all the Coach boutiques in Chicago are just a little too far to walk to during lunch. (And yet they're all within about a mile of each other... I don't get it)

There's a Macy's with a Coach section 2 blocks from my office.

I have plenty of easy access to boutique/department store Coach. There are 3 malls that are 2 miles from me. All 3 have Macys, 1 has a Nordstrom and a Coach boutique. Then there are about 6 other malls that are between 20-45 minutes from me. All have Coach boutiques and a Macys or Nordies or both. South Coast Plaza is the queen of all those.

As for outlets - yikes! They are super far (about 90 minutes with minimal traffic) but at least I have access to them. Cabazon and Camarillo are the closest. I have also been to Carlsbad once, but wasn't too impressed with the outlet overall. I am excited for Ontario Mills to open up next month. That outlet will only be 45 minutes away! YAY!

Let just say all my source for Coach are too close too good for my own good.. Everything is under 45 min drive.

2 outlet - 45 min drive
1 out- 20 min drive
3 Coach boutique - 20 min or less drive
Macy's, Nordstrom - 20 min or les drive..

Closest factory 45-50 min

next closest 1 1/2 hour closer to 2 hrs.

no FP

Apparently I am jealous of you all, LOL & yes I live in the boondocks

no Nordstrom, no Dillard's & Macy's 45 min to 1 hour away

1 Target - 1 Walmat - 1 Meijer's

Last edited:
Boutique (new) and Dillards-1 hour

Outlet to the West-1.5 hours
Outlet to the East-1.5 hours

Our malls have gone completely downhill. Used to be, that every department store carried Coach. Now, it's only Dillards. I find that strange since the popularity of Coach has picked up so much within the last 10 years, but now there are fewer places in my area to get it.

The mall is about 5 minutes away and that has macy*s, a boutique, and Dillard's (though I refuse to shop at Dillard's). All my closest outlest are at least an hour away so no luck there.