How can you walk into a Coach store with a fake?

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
I just left the outlet in St. Augustine, closest one to JAX, and there was a girl with a fake. :confused1:

Can you believe I commented on how cute her bag was? At a glance I loved the shape, but slightly bit my tongue when I realized it was fake.

Uhhh. I feel a little sick thinking that she thought her fake was so good I couldn't tell. :yucky: :boxing:

On top of that, I actually walked out without a purse! Yea! I got the heart luggage charm and two ponytail scarves, pics later tonight!

:S How icky.

I was wearing my Carly and walking through the Eaton Centre (downtown Toronto) and I saw the nastiest GOACH on sale at a kiosk. I pointed it out to DBF and quickly walked away when the sales lady started moving towards us.

in my nursing course (i'm an art major so who knows why i have to take that class) there is a girl with a horrible fake and of course she ended up in my group! i can't help but stare at it sitting next to mine at the table ugg. i dont see why anyone would want a fake!

I saw two Coach purses on ladies when I was out and about today but both looked real. Hey, coachfreak, you got the heart luggage tag at an outlet?! I'm so jealous. I wonder if it's that one I've been wanting for sooooo long. Can't wait for your pics!

I have a better story than that , a dumb girl I work with has the nastiest fake patch work bag and she claimshse bought it at the Coach store in Patridge Creek and that it was on clearence becuase it was last years colors from the fall - I just about fell over when she told that crazy story

I saw two Coach purses on ladies when I was out and about today but both looked real. Hey, coachfreak, you got the heart luggage tag at an outlet?! I'm so jealous. I wonder if it's that one I've been wanting for sooooo long. Can't wait for your pics!

Nope, my mistake it was just the Breast Cancer Awareness charm. I still want the luggage tag too!!!

You wouldn't believe how many girls come into the Coach store with their fakes. Then, they pick up the one that looks like theirs and say "see it looks just like mine"...ummm, yeah. No it doesn't. I just want to shove them out the door! HAHA! :rolleyes:

Well... probably it looked so real that many people don't notice it so she just don't care. A few days ago I was in the mall and I saw a fake so funny! That bag don't was a "Goach"... it was worse. The "C's" was something like this:

54b1293c73eef81641bac20ea6973db6_580x270.png

That bag was more fake than my english. Lol
I am still wondering if that C's make a butterfly or a flower...