HOW CAN i RETURN AT BLOOMiNGDALES ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i BOUGHT A BURBERRY SCARF TWO DAYS AGO AT BLOOMiES AND i HAVE THE RECiEPT AND ALL BUT THE SALES PERSON DiDNT PUT THE BLOOMiES STiCKER ON iT, CAN i STiLL GET A REFUND WiTHOUT THE STiCKER BUT WiTH THE RECiEPT AND ALL THE SAME BARCODE AND THE SCARF iS ON THE RECiEPT THEY CANT LOOK iT UP LiKE THAT? PLEASE HELP :tdown:

2. I'm not completely following you. If you purchased an item and have the receipt, thats all you need to return it.

3. Go to the store and try to return it. I doubt that they will deny the return because of the sticker.

And please don't type all in caps.

4. You don't need the sticker. Just take it back. Caps = bad for my eyeballs.

5. ^^^^ :tup: Gives me a headache. lol

6. Agreed!

Also, Agreed - it is like yelling for the eyes!

7. You should not have a problem if you still have the original receipt.

8. The sticker helps when you don't have the receipt but since you have the receipt and all original tags, it should be fine.

Agreed with the others, please don't use so many caps. it's hard to read.

9. the sticker is really only for them to easily tell if you have already purchased something in the store, without the associates having to walk up to people and ask.. you should have no problem at all returning this...

-FE

10. On a side note- I placed an order online with Bloomindales for some boots. They sent me the wrong size so I opted to take it to the store with the invoice I recieved.

The shipping invoice said the boot was size 8 however the shoe I recieved was a size 8.5. I explained to the cashier that I recieved the wrong size in the mail however when she scanned the invoice and the box it would not recognize the transaction. It kept saying something to the effect that the shoe was not found or doesnt match.

She tried a few times and I this point I was getting a little worried. She called her manager and he knew exactly what was going on. There are different bar codes depending on the size of the shoe and he had to over ride it in the system to process my return.

Just wanted to share that story incase someone recieves the wrong size.

11. Yep! Agreed on all counts!

12. Thankyou all so much, and sorry about the caps. :shame: I ended up going to bloomingdales and my return went through, the CLR sticker didnt matter! Thankyou all so much, you guys are wonderful.