How can I resist this beauty?? **REVEAL**

chanel_luv

O.G.
Dec 17, 2009
I am actually on a bag ban after purchasing two bags in a month couple months ago. However, I have been falling in love with this bag ever since I saw it on the web and TPF.
I violate the bag ban and purchase this bag when I saw it on Ebay. It's mint condition complete with everything. :yahoo:
I took this bag out with me with my J12 and camellia sandal on July 4th.
Thanks for letting me share :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC05103a.jpg
    DSC05103a.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC05096a.jpg
    DSC05096a.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 370
  • DSC05104a.jpg
    DSC05104a.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 120
  • PF model.jpg
    PF model.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 272
  • PF model 2.jpg
    PF model 2.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 326
congrats! i love the bag! almost got one about a year or two ago but someone else outbid me and since then i could not find any. you are so lucky to have gotten it. enjoy it to the fullest.:biggrin:

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! Nomore chanel for me till next yr. (finger cross hopefully I really2 can do it) :biggrin:

congrats! i love the bag! almost got one about a year or two ago but someone else outbid me and since then i could not find any. you are so lucky to have gotten it. enjoy it to the fullest.:biggrin:

I saw this bag in Ebay twice already from different sellers but I didn't purchase it about a month ago.
This one I just saw it listed and bought it right away since it has everything. hope you can find one too :biggrin: