How can I get the right hang tag?

leighla317

Jun 24, 2009
I bought a bag off the bay that didn't have a hang tag with it (I didn't notice it in the listing or I probably wouldn't have gotten it.) Anyway, I contacted Coach by email and they said they'd send me another tag. I got it, it wasn't the right color, and so I emailed back and told them that. I received another replacement in the mail yesterday, and it's the right color but not the right style. I hate to keep asking Coach to send me another tag, but how can I get the right one? I've sent the style number, color, etc.

Or I am making too big of a fuss about this and should just use the one that is the right color but wrong style?

They did that to me. I asked for a bright brass hangtag and they sent antique brass. I called to let them know and then they sent a bright brass horse and carriage, coach logo keychain. They said they were out of regular brass. It's a crapshoot with them.

If it were me, I would just use the one that is the right color. The style of the tag shouldn't matter too much as long as the color matches. But, then again, I always switch the tags on my bags and I almost always have at least 2 or 3 different tags on my bags at all times like right now, I have 2 bleecker hang tags plus, an XL bleecker luggage tag on my bleecker duffle so, I would probably use both of the tags they sent..LOL!

I bought a bag off the bay that didn't have a hang tag with it (I didn't notice it in the listing or I probably wouldn't have gotten it.) Anyway, I contacted Coach by email and they said they'd send me another tag. I got it, it wasn't the right color, and so I emailed back and told them that. I received another replacement in the mail yesterday, and it's the right color but not the right style. I hate to keep asking Coach to send me another tag, but how can I get the right one? I've sent the style number, color, etc.

Or I am making too big of a fuss about this and should just use the one that is the right color but wrong style?

Yeah, go with the tag that matches the color of your bag. You can also bid on E-bay if you find a tag there......

Coach usually send what they have on hand.

Not a huge deal... I think a lot of us mix and match tags and keyfobs to make our bags unique.....Heck you can put BOTH tags on the bag if you want to...there are NO RULES!! Have fun with it!

This is Exactly what I would do!
I LOVE hangtags!!

OP: what kind of hangtag are you looking for? ( for what bag and color? ) If we all know exactly what you are looking for, we can let you know if we come across one on ebay or something.

Yeah, go with the tag that matches the color of your bag. You can also bid on E-bay if you find a tag there......

Coach usually send what they have on hand.

Not a huge deal... I think a lot of us mix and match tags and keyfobs to make our bags unique.....Heck you can put BOTH tags on the bag if you want to...there are NO RULES!! Have fun with it!

I would not worry about having the exact tag. Ebay has many for sale and if it truly bugs you go back to Coach until they get it right...

I never worry about it if I buy a bag on ebay with out one I request one and what every I get I get..

Yeah, I kind of figured I was being too anal retentive about it. I think I sublimated my 80's obsession with my socks matching my shirt to other things being all matchy-matchy.:lol:

Anyway, I am looking for a tag for a dark brown signature ergo hobo. If anyone happens to see one, please let me know!