How can I get Coach coupons?

shortxladie

ShOrTxLaDiE
O.G.
Jan 8, 2009
Hi ladies!

I just fell in love with Coach all over again. Over the weekend, my sister was shopping at the Carlsbad outlet and found the Coach Parker shoulder bag I had been wanting for awhile. And it was on clearance for $135, originally $358. Now I've got Coach fever, and I want to go and pick up some more Coach accessories.

I have read about 20% coupons, where can I find them? Where do I sign up to get the emails?

Attachments

• Coach parker shoulder bag.JPG
    Coach parker shoulder bag.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,160
  • Coach parker shoulder bag2.JPG
    Coach parker shoulder bag2.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,083
  • Coach parker shoulder bag3.JPG
    Coach parker shoulder bag3.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,122
^^^ No one really knows for sure how to get signed up for coach coupon e-mails. They seem to work in mysterious ways. I have signed my e-mail up in several ways, but never got one from coach. (But did get one from Prime outlets.)

We have gotten lucky that a TPF member always seems to get coupon and is willing to share. The best way to guarantee you'll get the coupon is to check back in this forum often (or at a min. right before you make an outlet run).

Welcome to TPF!

I have signed up at coach.com for e-mails, also at the outlet provided my e-mail & I have even written to Coach them self asking. The response I got from Coach was that they look at different criteria, yadda yadda. However, after I wrote to Coach I got a coupon next time around.

I did all the signing up and all the talking to my FP Store Manager. He adviced me that on coupons it is done at the Corporate level. So I have received nothing..

I believe the reason I get the coupons is because of the time when I gave my e-mail address to the outlet store at checkout the first time I bought from there but it sounds like others have too and are not getting anything so not sure of Coach's criteria. I haven't signed up with anyone else or website.

I've given out my emails at the outlet and signed up on the Coach site to no avail.

I got the last coupon with a different email address since my friend forwarded the previous coupon to me and I signed myself up. :smile:

I have no idea how to get those 20% coupons that have been coming for the outlets. Every single time I go to the outlet or boutique, the SA checks the system to see if I'm in there to receive coupons/special offers and I never get the coupons by e-mail. I have gotten the PCE before though. That's the 25% off at the FP boutique.

I am sure there is a method to their madness. I seem to get PCE's all the time because I mostly shop at the outlet. I haven't received outlet coupons, but imagine it may be due to the fact I live so close to two outlets and go in there often so they don't need to "lure" me there. Just my thoughts.

I never get coupons. Never. I have signed up my email at Coach.com too. I get Coach reg emails all the time. In fact, I just got one today about the Garnet bag.

Last time at my outlet was the first time they asked me for my email add,so maybe i will get them now? Who know. Its confusing at best.