How can I fix this glazing myself?

blossomette

Feb 20, 2021
So I bought a brand new neverfull from the boutique today and I noticed something poking out of the canvas. Can I sand it down or cut it off? Lol

I don’t wanna go back to the store especially because the bag was a final sale because it was an exchange and it was hot stamped so I definitely can’t exchange the set and I don’t think they’ll let me just exchange the pouch that came with it.

So I can I fix the glazing myself? I know this wouldn’t bother a lot of people, I just want the glazing to be smooth and even all over. I plan on using the pouch as a wristlet a lot. should I just try to ignore it?

51F35831-445E-4B2A-B281-4CE77F2C625E.jpeg

0CFFE021-81CB-45AA-BB9F-D9705481B50C.jpeg

You should bring it in and see if they will send it to be reglazed. I am not picky but that would bother me (if I had seen it). If they won’t I would try a nail file.

thanks for the reply, I think I’ll go see on Friday if they can reglaze that side, I noticed the glazing is a lot thicker on the other sides, fingers crossed that they don’t tell me there’s nothing they can do about it

Reactions: Loriad
So I bought a brand new neverfull from the boutique today and I noticed something poking out of the canvas. Can I sand it down or cut it off? Lol

I don’t wanna go back to the store especially because the bag was a final sale because it was an exchange and it was hot stamped so I definitely can’t exchange the set and I don’t think they’ll let me just exchange the pouch that came with it.

So I can I fix the glazing myself? I know this wouldn’t bother a lot of people, I just want the glazing to be smooth and even all over. I plan on using the pouch as a wristlet a lot. should I just try to ignore it?

View attachment 5068720

View attachment 5068721
Every time I try to do something myself, I end up making it worse. I wouldn't touch it and would just bring it in. Good luck!