How can I do that?

1. I notice some auctions have a bid price and a buy it now price that it keeps showing even after their first bid. I suspect that option it is reserved for powersellers only but I'm not sure about it. If that is not the case, I would like to use that option on my next listings but I don't know how to do it. Can anyone help me?:s

2. It's not for Powersellers, it's when there's a Reserve that hasn't been met yet.

3. I'm talking about items without a reserve with the bid and the buy it now option.:upsidedown:

4. When you get to the part of your listing where you put in your pricing, there are two tabs right above the first price box-one I think says auction and the other one says Buy it Now (can't remember and can't access at the moment)-one tab is blue and one white-click on the one you didn't use and the pricing format will give you a Buy it Now Box and then the chance to accept highest offers-hope this helps!

5. If there's no reserve, however, once someone bids, the buy-it-now price will disappear. There can only be a bid and a buy-it-now price remaining if there is a reserve.

6. So I guess the reserve is necessary for the BIN to stay? I always wondered that myself, that is good to know. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice